Volunteers play a vital role in our store.
How does volunteer training work?
The Local volunteer training program aims to prepare you to be confident in your role at Local. Volunteer training includes:
- an easy online training course – watch online at your convenience & complete the quick online test
- scheduled in-person in-store training – 2.5-hour shifts booked to fit your schedule
How will I benefit?
- All committed volunteers will gain free access to the Fresh Picks Club. This gives you 1st notification and opportunity to order when new local products hit the shelf.
- You’ll help play a key role in strengthening Fernie’s food system
- Be a part of your community
How do I volunteer?
- 1st step – Sign up to be a volunteer
- 2nd step – Wait for an email with the next steps on the training
How can I stay connected?