Are you choosing holiday gift bags for your staff, customers, family or friends?
- Support local small-scale food producers and farmers by including unique local food items in your gifts this holiday season!
- Join other local businesses and individuals that chose to purchase unique local food items from Local for gifts.
- Let your holiday gift budget do double duty by also supporting local small food-based businesses.
- Choose from a wide variety of delicious shelf-stable items, with exciting options at all price points. Sweet, salty, spicy… there’s something for everyone.
- Popcorn from Polar Peak Popcorn (4 flavours) – made in Fernie
- Artisanal Chocolate from Viva Cacao (12+ flavours) – made in Slocan
- Savoury Veggie Crisps from Okanagan Rawsome (4 flavours) – made in Grindrod
- Freeze Dried Treats from BITE ME Freeze Dried Foods (5+ flavours) – made in Elkford
- Pickles from BC Brine (5+ flavours) – made in Falkland
- Coffee from Fernie Roasting Company (4+ roasts) – made in Fernie
- Sparkling Apple Juice from Okanagan Apple Essence (3+ flavours) – made in Kelowna
- Cherry Haskap Juice from No’s Orchard – made in Creston
- Tea blends from Ilomaa Forest Farms (4+ flavours) – made in Ta-Ta Creek
- Okanagan Lavender teas (2 flavours) – made in Kelowna
Bath, Body & Home
- Soap and Body Products from Natural Gypsy – made in Fernie
- Lip Balm and Soap from Highland Springs Soap Co. – made in Cranbrook
- Yoga Mat Spray and Linen Sprays from The Bare Co. – made in Crowsnest Pass, AB
Condiments and Sauces
- Cabernet Red Wine Vinegar from Robertson Estate Vinegar – made in Fernie
- Lavender Syrup from Okanagan Lavender – made in Kelowna
- Saskatoon Berry Syrup from Summerland Sweets – made in Summerland
- Sea Salt from Vancouver Island Sea Salt (3 flavours) – made in Campbell River
- Honey from Elk River Apiaries – made in Fernie
- BBQ Sauce from Rebel BBQ (6 flavours) – made in Crowsnest Pass, AB
- Spice blends from the Spice Guru (8+ blends) – made in Cranbrook
- Blazing Bill’s Fermented Hot Sauce (6+ flavours) – made in Moyie
- Mum’s Okanagan Hot Sauce (2 flavours) – made in Vernon
- Jams and Jellies from Saunders Family Farm (6+ flavours) – made in Windermere
And so much more!
How to order?
- ONLINE – Visit our online store at wildsight.ca/local and choose your items. Choose your pick-up day, and stop in for a quick and easy pickup.
- IN-STORE – Stop by the store and pick the items out yourself. Ask our friendly staff about gift options and they’ll be pleased to help
When to order? Store inventory changes daily. Order as soon as possible to help ensure local producers have time to make and stock your items. Accurate inventory is available on the online store.
When to pick up? Local is open from 2-6pm Tuesday to Saturday at 632 2nd Ave
Can’t find it? Stock changes in store daily. Please call, email or message us if you need a specific number of items. We will work to source them for you or let you know when we expect them to be in stock again.
Need gift cards?
- ONLINE – Order gift cards instantly online and choose to email or print
- IN-STORE – Gift cards are also available for pick up in-store
Don’t have time? Let us help you build your ideal custom gift bags at your custom price point. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-423-3322 to talk to our friendly staff, who would love to help you create the perfect gift.
How can I connect?