Camp Odyssey in Cranbrook is based out of the Cranbrook Alliance Church. Days will be spent in the Cranbrook Community Forest, with possible visits to the splash park and Joseph Creek. Indoor washroom facilities may not be available every day, so campers will learn how to use bush bathrooms.
Happy Hikers, ages 7-12
This group is perfect for keen walkers who want to explore a little further away from “home base”. This group can expect to walk approx. 4-6 km each day, with plenty of stops for exploring and activities.
Nearby Naturalists, ages 5-8
This group will stay closer to “home base”, walking significantly less and doing more crafts and games at and around the church.
- 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Drop-off: 8:45 – 9:00 am at Cranbrook Alliance Church (1200 Kootenay St. N, Cranbrook)
- Pick-up: 3:15 – 3:30 pm at Cranbrook Alliance Church (1200 Kootenay St. N, Cranbrook)
Full-week (5 days): $280 per child (includes a Wildsight t-shirt) – closed as of June 23
Single-days*: $59 per child per day – closed as of August 25
*Single-day registration is subject to availability.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Please understand that Wildsight Kimberley Cranbrook is a non-profit organization and Camp Odyssey operates on a minimal budget as a service for the community.
- A $15 fee will be deducted from all refunds unless a program is canceled due to insufficient registrations, in which case a full refund will be given.
- Full refunds (minus the $15 fee) can be available if cancellation is requested with 7 or more days’ notice.
- No refund will be issued for cancellations 6 days or less in advance of the Monday of the camp week booked.