Welcome to Wildsight Kimberley Cranbrook! Led by a passionate staff team and Board of Directors, our branch is in a critical stage of planning to sustain current initiatives and build on recent years’ programming successes.
What matters most to you? We invite you to be a part of our vision for 2021 by filling out this short survey.
- Community Involvement
- Programming: We collaboratively develop, deliver and sustain community-driven programs that further the Wildsight Vision and are responsive to local needs and passions.
- Volunteers: We have a responsive, appropriate and engaged group of volunteers that are organized and available to assist and lead Wildsight Kimberley Cranbrook initiatives.
- Communication and Community Relations: We implement an interactive and resilient communications and community relations strategy that enables members and interested parties to engage in an informed and timely manner.
- Relationship-Building and Networks: We have built & maintain a vibrant and clearly defined network to develop synergistic opportunities and create program efficiencies.
- Sustainability and Financial Health: We are a financially sustainable non-profit organization that balances financial health with our organizational mission.