Camp Odyssey in Cranbrook is based out of the Cranbrook Alliance Church. Days will be spent in the Cranbrook Community Forest, with possible visits to the splash park and Joseph Creek. Indoor washroom facilities may not be available every day, so campers will learn how to use bush bathrooms.
The Happy Hikers group is for keen walkers who want to explore a little further away from “home base”. This group can expect to walk approx. 4-6 km each day, with plenty of stops for exploring and activities.
Nearby Naturalists will stay closer to “home base”, walking significantly less and doing more crafts and games at and around the church.
Camp Hours are from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- Drop Off from 8:45am – 9am at Cranbrook Alliance Church (1200 Kootenay St N, Cranbrook, BC, V1C 5X1).
- Pick Up from 3:15pm – 3:30pm at Cranbrook Alliance Church (1200 Kootenay St N, Cranbrook, BC, V1C 5X1).
$270 for full week (5 day) registrations
$215 for full week (4 day) registrations
$55 per day for individual day registrations, if space is available.
Full payment required at the time of booking.
Refunds and Cancellations Policy
- Please understand that Wildsight Kimberley/Cranbrook is a non-profit organization and Camp Odyssey operates on a minimal budget as a service for the community.
- A $15 fee will be deducted from all refunds unless a program is cancelled due to insufficient registrations, in which case a full refund will be given.
- Full refunds (minus the $15 fee) can be available if cancellation is requested with 7 or more days notice. No refund will be issued for cancellations 6 days or less in advance of the Monday of the camp week booked.
For more information please read the following:
Camp Odyssey will be adhering to the health and safety guidelines from the Province of British Columbia and WorkSafeBC, including:
- Daily health checks for everyone at drop off (participants and staff). Participants and staff are to stay home if they have cold or flu symptoms, no exceptions.
- Maintaining physical distancing and avoiding contact activities (eg. Tag games)
- Additional handwashing and sanitizing routines.
- Please note, this is subject to change accordingly.