Eddie is an East Kootenay local yokel, a conservationist and a human and coffee powered adventurer. Eddie works to improve logging practices on the ground and at a provincial level, he works on old growth protection, caribou recovery, recreation and land-use planning.
Eddie has a passion for wild places, adventure, and telling stories about the people, critters, and landscapes of “home”, the Kootenay and Columbia region.
- Globally unique old growth falls as BC fails to act
- A future for old growth?
- Recovering caribou: A conversation with caribou expert Rob Serrouya
- Private land logging: Impacts on Elk Valley ecosystem
- Communities are paying the price for private land logging
- Old growth and forestry jobs in steep decline