Eddie is an East Kootenay local yokel, a conservationist and a human and coffee powered adventurer. Eddie works to improve logging practices on the ground and at a provincial level, he works on old growth protection, caribou recovery, recreation and land-use planning.
Eddie has a passion for wild places, adventure, and telling stories about the people, critters, and landscapes of “home”, the Kootenay and Columbia region.
- Locally cherished area set to be logged during nesting and migratory bird season
- New evidence shows logging and cutting permits in proposed old growth deferral areas
- B.C. allows logging in critical habitat of one of the province’s sole recovering caribou herds. [The Narwhal]
- World Wildlife Day 2022
- Argonaut Creek taken off the chopping block
- Policy failures have forced citizens to put their bodies on the line for old growth