Born and raised in Kimberley, Robyn fell in love with the mountains at an early age. Her university studies have taken her far and wide, leaving her with a combined MSc-MA in Globalization from the London School of Economics and the University of Vienna, a BA from Dalhousie University in International Development and Spanish, and an enhanced recognition of how important it is to protect the wild spaces of the Kootenays.
Phone: 250-427-9325 x210
- Another day in the Kootenays
- Jumbo Wild Sends Clear Message
- Wildsight Blacks Out to Speak Out in Defense of Nature and Democracy
- Intimate With This Piece of Ground: The Extraordinary Life of Margie Jamieson
- Quiet Waters, Living Wetlands
- 20 years of Conservation and Collaboration: Rocky Mountain Trench Society