Robyn is the Executive Director of Wildsight and the campaign lead for Jumbo Wild. Born and raised in Kimberley, BC, Robyn fell in love with the mountains at an early age. Her work is driven by her passion for wilderness and wild places and a strong belief that we can minimize our footprint on the planet. She has been with Wildsight since 2006. Her university studies have taken her far and wide, leaving her with a combined MSc-MA in Global Economics from the London School of Economics and the University of Vienna, and a BA in International Development from Dalhousie University.
Phone: 250-427-9325 x210
- Another day in the Kootenays
- Jumbo Wild Sends Clear Message
- Wildsight Blacks Out to Speak Out in Defense of Nature and Democracy
- Intimate With This Piece of Ground: The Extraordinary Life of Margie Jamieson
- Quiet Waters, Living Wetlands
- 20 years of Conservation and Collaboration: Rocky Mountain Trench Society