Thanks for joining our Local Volunteer Crew
How to Volunteer
Step 1: Register
- Read the content on wildsight.ca/localvolunteer and register online as a volunteer
- Get an email from our Volunteer Coordinator with the training program details
Step 2: Online Training
- Choose your training course – retail or inventory.
- View the online training course for your chosen volunteer role (below).
- Complete the online quiz for your volunteer role.
- Email your quiz score & your full name to email@example.com
Step 3: Access Volunteer HQ
- Get an email with your login details to the online Local Volunteer HQ
- Log into the Local Volunteer HQ.
- Watch the “how to schedule your volunteer shift video” in Local Volunteer HQ.
- Schedule your volunteer training shifts on the platform
Click to start your volunteer training course below:
How will I benefit?
- All committed volunteers will gain free access to the Fresh Picks Club. This gives you 1st notification and opportunity to order when new local products hit the shelf.
- You’ll help play a key role in improving food security within the Elk Valley
- Be a part of your community
Is volunteering a COVID-safe activity?
Local has a COVID Worksafe BC Plan in place that meets and exceeds the Provincial Health Officer’s recommendations. The plan will continue to be updated as recommendations change. Currently, all people in Local (customers & volunteers) will be required to wear masks. All volunteer roles are designed to ensure you have 6 feet of space to complete your tasks.