Thanks for joining our Local Volunteer Crew
How do I volunteer?
- 1st step – Read the content on www.wildsight.ca/localvolunteer and register online as a volunteer
- 2nd step – Get an email from our Volunteer Coordinator with the training program details
- 3rd step – Choose your training course – retail or inventory
- 4th step – View the online training course for your chosen volunteer role (below)
- 5th step – Complete the online quiz for your volunteer role
- 6th step – Email your quiz score & your full name to email@example.com
- 7th step – Get an email with your log in details to the online Local Volunteer HQ
- 8th step – Log into the Local Volunteer HQ
- 9th step – Watch the “how to schedule your volunteer shifts video”
- 10th step – Schedule your volunteer training shifts on the platform
Choose your volunteer training course below:
How will I benefit?
- All committed volunteers will gain free access to the Fresh Picks Club. This gives you 1st notification and opportunity to order when new local products hit the shelf.
- You’ll help play a key role in improving food security within the Elk Valley
- Be a part of your community
Is volunteering a COVID safe activity?
Local has a COVID Worksafe BC Plan in place that meets and exceeds the Provincial Health Officer’s recommendations. The plan will continue to be updated as recommendations change. Currently, all people in Local (customers & volunteers) will be required to wear masks. All volunteer roles are designed to ensure you have 6 feet of space to complete your tasks.