A gift from us to you!
We’re excited to share that we will be hosting our first Winter market this holiday season.
Saturday, December 3, 2022: 4-8pm
Sunday, December 4, 2022: 12-4pm
Kimberley Underground Mining Railway
11 Gerry Sorensen Way, Kimberley, BC V1A 2Y5
– All of your favourite local vendors
– A fire pit to warm up
– Christmas carollers (Saturday at 4pm)
– Children’s stories read by Kayla from CBAL (available throughout both days)
– Festive music
– Door prizes
– Ski-Shop-Sup restaurant discounts (with a purchase made, Saturday only)
– European-inspired outdoor market
– Free of charge
– Parking across the road or at the Kimberley Visitor Centre
– Washrooms are available at the Kimberley Visitor Centre
Don’t forget to bring your reusable bags and baskets!
We also encourage walking and carpooling to the market if possible as it helps the environment, as well as reduces traffic congestion.
If you are interested in volunteering with us to make this a market to remember, please sign up for a task here.
About the market
Fresh food from local farmers and producers, crafts from local artisans, delicious treats, and inclusive experiences for the whole family are going to be served up at one of Kimberley’s quintessential outdoor tourist attractions – for one weekend only!
Wildsight supports a sustainable community that is economically, socially, and environmentally healthy and resilient. The Kimberley Farmers’ Market began in 2014 as part of Wildsight Kimberley | Cranbrook’s food sustainability initiative in response to the community’s desire for direct access to locally harvested and sustainable food. The market is a venue for small-scale farmers and specialty food producers to market their wares and nourishes to the community through a vibrant and inclusive marketplace.
We are looking forward to a first of hopefully many festive events with you all!