A planned gift to Wildsight is a meaningful, tangible way to leave a behind a legacy that helps ensure future generations can experience the spectacular wilderness of our region.
There are a number of ways to approach legacy planning.
After deciding how much you would like to give—what you feel is right for you and your family—there are several options to consider:
- A bequest in your will for a specific sum or a portion of your estate;
- A bequest of assets, such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or real estate;
- Naming Wildsight as a beneficiary of your RRSP, RRIF or pension, or life insurance policy
- Life insurance: tax credit either on the premiums or on the cash value
- Charitable gift annuity
- Charitable remainder trust
A tradition of environmental excellence, strengthened by thoughtful individuals
Wildsight has a strong tradition of environmental excellence. We have won national and international awards for our work in British Columbia’s Columbia and southern Rocky Mountain regions.
Details to consider
With a significant gift we recommend that you consult your financial planner, professional tax or legal advisor as legislation changes rapidly. You may also want to discuss your plans with family members.
We invite you to contact us to learn more.
Our legal name: Wildsight
Our address: 2-495 Wallinger Ave.
Kimberley, BC V1A 1Z6
Charitable Number: 134892496 RR0001