The Community Yard Sale is back and set to take place Saturday June 26, 2021 from 9 am to 1 pm!
Wear a mask
Maintain a 2 metre distance from other shoppers
Abide by any precautions set by the host.
Be respectful of COVID guidelines.
Yard Sale Addresses:
- Wildsight Homebase, Yard Sale and Snack Table – 632 2nd Ave
- 981 7th Ave
- 1262 3rd Ave
- 822 4th Ave
- 19 Mt Proctor Ave
- 1291 4th Ave
- 242 Hartley Street
- 10 Silver Ridge Way
- 1002A 5th Avenue
- 42 Elkview Dr
- 341 5th Ave
- 1041 11th ave
- 19 Darby Crescent, ELKFORD
- 1162 5th Avenue
- 1302 8th Ave
- 1061 5th Avenue
- 400 Canyon Trail
- 604-600 Riverside Way
All individuals, families, organizations and businesses in Fernie are encouraged to take part. Register online now here. The registration fee is $20.00 in exchange for:
- Free colourful Yard Sale signs
- COVID-19 protocols sign
- Advertisement on the exclusive Community Yard Sale map
- Extensive event promotion both online, in-store, and around town
- Access to a massive group of yard salers coming for the event
- Being part of the yard sale event excitement
How to Participate?
- Register by June 16 to have your location included on the Yard Sale Map & online listings.
- Registration is open until June 24. However, addresses must be submitted by June 16 to be included in the Free Press map.
- As per insurance requirements, all yard sale hosts must complete a Wildsight waiver upon registration.
Say you are going to the Community Yard Sale Facebook Event to join in the fun and help spread the word.
Have stuff to sell but no time to sell it?
Wildsight Elk Valley will be hosting a “White Elephant” yard sale on the back patio of Local at 632 Second Avenue in Fernie. Community members who are inspired to declutter but do not have the time to sell their goods can donate them to the Wildsight Yard Sale. There is no fee for this. If you are interested in donating to the White Elephant Sale please drop the items off at the back entrance on June 25th or before 10am on June 26th.
Have a question?
Contact the organizers via email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by the Local store at 632 2nd Ave.
Please ensure that you put your PHYSICAL ADDRESS on the form as well as this will be used on the Free Press map.
For guidance on how to host a COVID-safe yard sale, read the article here.