Welcome teachers, to Classrooms to Communities: Reconnecting Ourselves with Landscapes, Waterways and Each Other, Provincial Conference 2022!
Thanks for your interest in Wildsight’s Environmental Education offerings. If you are joining us for our presentation on Connecting students to the Columbia River, or would like to learn more about some of our curriculum and learning supports available to you, you’ve come to the right place.
Connecting students to the Columbia River: A presentation by Monica Nissen & Sanne van der Ros
Sanne van der Ros materials:
- Voice of the River, a film by Sanne van der Ros
- Voice of the River: A Learning Resource for Educators
- Columbia River Field School
- Teach the Columbia curriculum
- Teach the Columbia field course 2022
- Wildsight Environmental Education resources (K-7)
- Know Your Watershed online resources (Grades 9-12)
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions:
- Monica Nissen, Wildsight Environmental Education Director: email@example.com
- Jill Jennings, Wildsight Environmental Education Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanne van der Ros: email@example.com