Mining Lead & Communications Analyst
Lars is Wildsight’s mining lead, focusing on the impacts of coal mining in the Elk Valley.
Lars has a BA.&Sc. in physics and a life-long love of clean water.
When not focused on mining, Lars helps shape Wildsight’s communications and fundraising strategies. Lars loves to turn science into compelling narratives, driven by the love of the wild that we share, and to craft communications strategies that get results. He optimizes Wildsight’s capacity by making systems efficient, numbers tell stories and technology sing.
Phone: 250 427 9325 x227
- Get your home off gas
- B.C. stalls on Koocanusa selenium pollution limit
- A win for the wild: Federal environmental assessment for Castle
- Why isn’t Teck’s huge Castle coal mine getting a federal environmental assessment?
- Speak up: Castle mine needs a federal environmental assessment
- Do we really need coal to make steel?