Lars is Wildsight’s mining lead, focusing on the impacts of coal mining in the Elk Valley.
Lars has a BA.&Sc. in physics and a life-long love of clean water.
When not focused on mining, Lars helps shape Wildsight’s communications and fundraising strategies. Lars loves to turn science into compelling narratives, driven by the love of the wild that we share, and to craft communications strategies that get results. He optimizes Wildsight’s capacity by making systems efficient, numbers tell stories and technology sing.
Phone: 250 427 9325 x227
- Kimberley's First Farmers' Market opens July 3rd
- Celebrate the First Year of Kimberley's Open Gate Garden
- Pick Some Apples this Weekend at the Cranbrook Community Apple Harvest
- Clone of Municipal Election - Wildsight Asks and Kimberley and Cranbrook candidates respond
- Action Alert: Tell Christy Clark we need REAL Climate Leadership
- Wild Nature Tours Kicks off Winter in Style!