Lars helps shape Wildsight’s communications and fundraising strategies. Lars loves to turn science into compelling narratives, driven by the love of the wild that we share, and to craft communications strategies that get results. He optimizes Wildsight’s capacity by making systems efficient, numbers tell stories and technology sing.
Phone: 250 427 9325 x227
- Student job: Communications Intern
- How can one lake have two different water pollution limits?
- Get your home off gas
- B.C. stalls on Koocanusa selenium pollution limit
- A win for the wild: Federal environmental assessment for Castle
- Why isn’t Teck’s huge Castle coal mine getting a federal environmental assessment?