Revelstoke branch manager
Jade is originally from the UK where she obtained her 1st Class HONS BSc in Physical Geography from QMUL. She made Revelstoke, BC her permanent home in 2017. Through her company “Stoked On Science”, she delivers science and geography based field trips and workshops in school to the local community and beyond, in addition to after school clubs focused on nature, outdoors skills and science. Her role of Branch Manager is part of her connected work in the Environmental field, her wish is to protect and conserve our natural environment for future generations. In addition to the above roles she is also Wild Voices Program Manager for the Columbia Basin Environmental Education Network.
- Rats in Revelstoke Workshop Recording and Reading!
- Wild Wednesdays - Toad Angels - Workshop Recording
- Wild Wednesdays - Ethnobotany- Workshop Recording
- Wild Wednesdays - History of The Columbia River - Workshop Recording
- Wild Wednesdays - Garter Snake Shenanigans - Workshop Recording
- Section 80 Application under the Species at Risk Act