Wildsight Invermere Seeks Spark Electric Vehicle Share Launcher – Posted June 11, 2019
Wildsight Invermere is launching an electric car share in Invermere and we need a self-motivated individual to get this underway and to manage the operations. This position requires an individual who can work independently in collaboration with our volunteer committee members and board. You will be the key person putting the key final pieces in place to get this off the ground and handling the operations once launched. This work can start in July for 3 months at 2 days/week, but with potential extension and growth for the right person.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Getting all the nitty gritty in place to launch our car share
- Managing operations once launched
- Strong communication and administration skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to problem solve, be resourceful and look for opportunities to develop the initiative
Seem electrifying? Please submit your resume and a paragraph summarizing your vision for our path to a low carbon future to email@example.com. More information is available at wildsight.ca/spark.
DEADLINE: 4pm, June 26, 2019