Wildsight Invermere is launching an electric car share in Invermere and we need a self-motivated individual to move this project forward. This contract requires an individual who can work independently in collaboration with our volunteer committee members and board. You will be the key person figuring out how to take this ambitious project to fruition. This work can start in July based on our current funding ($4500), but with potential extension if the project is successful.
- Writing funding proposals and preparing budgets
- Writing a business plan and assessing feasibilty for the car share
- Getting all the nitty gritty in place to launch a car share
- Strong communication and administration skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to research and summarize best practices elsewhere
- Committed environmental ethic
- Skills in budgeting and financial management
- Experience in grant writing
Seem electrifying? Please submit your resume, your hourly rate and a paragraph summarizing your vision for our path to a low carbon future to email@example.com by 4 pm, June 25th 2018.
Photo: Barry Staver